5 Best Companies to Start Earning Money Now as a Beginner Freelance Writer
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Would you like to start earning money today from home? Freelance writing is a great place to start. As a beginner freelance writer you can earn a decent amount of money and as your skills increase so will your income. Here are the 5 Best Companies To Start Earning Money Now As A Beginner Freelance Writer:
If English is your first language, you can sign up for FREE today and you will have access to hundreds of paid writing jobs. Currently Hirewriters is accepting writers from the United States of America, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore and New Zealand. The benefits?
- Membership is 100% FREE
- Get paid up to $20 per article you write once you become established on HireWriters.com
- Work and earn as much as you want
- Write about the topics you want
- Get bonus payments from clients when you do a good job
- Complete other types of jobs such as: proofreading, research, ideas and article rewriting
- Get paid every week on Friday
This is one of the more popular content mills. They let their clients rate the writers and the higher the level that you get, you’ll get access to higher paying jobs. iWriters get paid 65% of the price of each article. These amounts vary based on your writer “level” (i.e. Standard, Premium, Elite or Elite Plus) and the length of the article. The different writer levels are determined by the quality of the written content. They are only accepting writers from North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. They will review your application and email you with their decision within 2 weeks. The benefits?
- Build Your Own Client Base
- Writers get paid via Paypal payments on Tuesday of each week
- Write As Much Or As Little As You Want Each Day
- Choose The Topics That Best Match Your Background
- If you happen to fail the grammar test, you may retake the test after 48 hours
Online Writing Jobs is a content creation company that has been around since 2006. They were previously branded as QualityGal but they rebranded when the domain that they wanted became available. They are limited to U.S.-based writers who can provide the required documentation.
They are made up of freelancers and in-house staff members. They also work with a variety of freelancers, including SEO content writers, copywriters, bloggers and subject matter experts.
Their clients come from a variety of different fields, including, but not limited to: Automotive, Education/Academic, Medical/Health, Science, Technology and Travel. The benefits?
- All Experience Levels Welcome: You don’t need to have a decade of writing experience and an advanced degree to work with them. Sure, those things are nice, but not all of us are subject -matter experts; some of us are just breaking into writing as a profession, and they want to help you build out that résumé and take your writing career to the next level.
- Proactive Assistance: Their team of in-office editors and administrators are there to help you with any question, no matter how big or small. Get answers to questions on processes, expectations and project-specific issues in a timely manner during business hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday-Friday.
- Choose Your Own Writing Adventure: They will not assign writing projects to your account. The writers have the freedom to pick and choose the content they want to write, from the claimable writing projects requested by their clients.
- No-Frills, No-Fuss Invoice and Payment System: There’s one golden rule in the world of freelance, and it ties into that tried and true law of reciprocity (do unto others…) It’s “don’t mess with someone’s pay.” Their simple, per-project payment structure and consistent invoice system are transparent. You’ll always know what your payout is, based on their established grading rubrics and submitted invoices are processed weekly.
- The Opportunity for Dedicated, Long-Term Writing Projects: It’s common for their clients to purchase multiple months worth of content deliverables to be created by a single, dedicated, content writer. Their freelance writers have the opportunity to take advantage of these long-term projects that provide a level of consistency, that is hard to find when freelancing.
Textbroker’s mission is to offer the best content possible to everyone, everywhere for every situation. In 2007, Textbroker launched the Internet’s first content marketplace. Today, Textbroker authors deliver high-quality product descriptions, blog posts, press releases, social media posts, news stories, technical articles and a wide variety of other written content to clients around the world. In essence, Textbroker is a better, faster, easier and less expensive way for companies to get freelance written content. The benefits?
- Free registration: Writing for Textbroker is 100 percent free of charge for authors.
- Direct access to projects: Textbroker recruits the clients and you choose from thousands of orders.
- Flexible time management: Write on your own time as often as you like.
- Weekly payoff: Textbroker pays you for your articles as soon as the client accepts them. You can request a weekly payoff as soon as you’ve earned $10 or more.
- Helpful feedback: Their experienced team of editors regularly rates your articles and provides you with helpful tips on how you can refine your writing skills.
- Free writing resources: Stay on top of writing trends with their blog, tutorials and videos.
You’re catching them at a great time, now a 5-time honoree of the Inc 5000 List of fastest growing businesses in the US. Their growth plan continues in 2019, now recruiting professionals from the US, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, South Africa and the Republic of Ireland.
Their BASIC MARKETPLACE makes it easy to earn quick cash for gigs paid twice a month and their new PRO MARKETPLACE for higher quality work, lets you negotiate price by the word, flat rate or hourly rate with clients directly, leveraging certifications, awards and verified pay rates.
Best of all, they’re just now completing a rebuild of their Talent Portal offering perks like outside job board feeds, access to 700k free images and much more. This means you should apply NOW to get on their list. But do expect to wait a few weeks to hear from them while they test and launch the new portal. The benefits?
- Pricing Fairness. Their CEO wrote the book on fair pay for freelancer professionals to help clients and freelancers get on the same page.
- Transparent Rates. They attract the best writers because they pay the best rates, with fully transparent margins- 70% to you and 30% to them, to keep it going.
- Grand Opportunity. Their unmatched reach to 300,000+ subscribers, 25,000+ customers and social fans keeps the projects flowing and growth going for all.
- Career Advancement. Their new freelancer growth hub is designed to help you advance your content marketing career.
- Flexible Schedule. Work when you want, where you want, picking up projects, orders and gigs that match your skill and payment terms with support along the way to help you rise through the rankings.
To your success!
You may also like: