Huge Work At Home Company
– With A Crazy Amount Of Available Jobs
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.
This Huge Work At Home Company – With A Crazy Amount Of Available Jobs has had WAH staff since 2004. They hire WAH staff from across the continental U.S., Canada and Europe. They have a “ton” of WAH positions available.
Is Work at Home Right for You?
Wondering if you can cut it? They hire people who are motivated and disciplined, and they favor ability over experience. Although the team shares common goals and the company’s vision, they all come from different walks of life, reflecting the global audience they serve. At Concentrix, they strive to maintain an open culture, focusing on their operating philosophy of the 3 Vs: visibility, velocity and value.
You are a direct link between their clients and their customers. Skills that would make you successful are:
Organized, Independent, Disciplined, Effective Communicator, Personable and Focused.
Who is this Huge Work At Home Company?
They are Concentrix, a leader in customer management. Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands.
This is how they explain who they are: In team sports, “home team advantage” describes the psychological advantage the home team is said to have over the visiting team because of playing in familiar facilities and in front of supportive fans. How does that come in to play? Well, Concentrix has the home team advantage in business! They have done their research and analysis of common market dynamics and have extensive experience in global WAH deployments.
The work at home (WAH) industry is booming and rapidly changing the business world as we know it. Concentrix wants to lead the WAH pack around the world. Their growing transition to WAH models has convinced them that the work at home platform provides the greatest variety of talent, flexibility and cost efficiency globally.
Their WAH solution combines the best-in-class thinking and leadership that is the Concentrix hallmark with an operational and technology approach that comes from their expertise and their experienced pool of leaders.
Why Concentrix Anywhere?
They offer paid training and employee benefits too! You can save a lot of time, money and stress when you work from home. There is no gas to purchase, windshields to scrape in the winter or bad weather to drive through. No need to buy new clothes or dry clean them for work. You also save money on your lunches, coffee and snacks that you won’t have to purchase daily.
How to save on practically EVERYTHING you buy with these 2 apps.
What Types Of Work At Home Positions Do They Have?
They hire regularly for: Sales & Service, Customer Service, Technical Support Representatives and they have several other positions as well. Every position they have is centered around providing excellent Customer Service and some positions are more sales or technically focused. Your answers to the questions during the application process, your qualifications and your experience will all be reviewed as part of the evaluation process to determine which one is the best fit for you.
Where Are They Hiring?
They are currently hiring in 35 states, these are the places they are NOT currently hiring in:
AK / CA / CT / D.C. / HI / IL / MA / ME / MD / MT / NE / NJ / NY / OR / RI / WA
Minimum Requirements/Additional Info:
High School Diploma or GED and at least one year of customer service experience (One year of sales experience required if you want to be considered for a Sales position).
- They need you to have your own PC and high speed Internet service, both of which will be tested as part of the application process. You can work from a laptop, but will need to be hard-wired while working.
- Your monitor will need to be between 17 to 21.5 inches; requirements varies by client (capable of 1280 x 766). A flat panel display is highly recommended, the use of televisions will need to be verified upon hire. (External monitors are permitted for laptops)
- A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work.
- A telephone, landline or cell is required based on position offered.
- All positions may require the purchasing of equipment from headset, flash drive to dual monitors. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- They need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself. Well, they need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others.
- They require 7 days/week availability, as customer service is something that is provided by most companies every day of the week.
- Schedules vary and will be discussed during the interview.
*Equipment and Internet Speeds vary based on client needs. Completion of the computer test will need to be submitted to determine compatibility, failing a portion of PC testing does not necessarily disqualify you from consideration.*
Need more flexibility in your your life? This may be just what you need…
You may also like:
To your success! 🍹