Remote Freelance Writers
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Would you love to stay home and work in your pajamas? This company wants Remote Freelance Writers and they pay $18-30/hour depending on the content and the topic of your assignment. So if you want a work at home job that doesn’t require you being on the phone, this may be a perfect fit for you.
The Remote Freelance Company is:
They’re a digital content marketing firm based in New York City and they’re dedicated to helping their clients grow their business through engaging content and effective marketing strategies.
They offer a wide range of content services, that include:
Article and Blog Posts, eBooks, Newsletters, Product Descriptions, News Releases, White Papers, Landing Page Content, SEO Content and Social Media Posts.
Grab it NOW: The 77 Copywriting Secrets Official Guide
Writer Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Create grammatically sound, engaging content that follows all specifications and guidelines (including keyword usage and density)
- Perform basic research on assigned topics and synthesize articles that provide value to the reader
- Ability to work seamlessly with content editors and managers in submitting any requested revisions or changes in a timely manner
Writer Skills and Qualifications:
- Competent in performing basic research on a wide variety of topics
- A reliable internet connection and word processing software
- Familiarity and proficiency with the Chicago Manual of Style
- Effective communication skills, ability to meet deadlines and work well with others
- Preferably at least 1 year experience creating online web content for small business clients
The application process is pretty straight forward. If you feel that you’re a good fit for this position, you just submit the application form. They typically update applicants regarding their acceptance within 5-10 business days of submitting their applications.
Please note that they only respond to applicants that are accepted. If you do not receive a response within 10 days of submitting your application, this means that your application was not accepted. So you won’t be waiting weeks to see if they’ve accepted your application.
You can read all about the Freelance Writer position here, including the job summary, writer requirements, responsibilities, skills and qualifications.
You can see the Writer Application Form here.
To your success!
You may also like: