Work From Home with Benefits
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.
This company has Full Time, Work From Home positions with Benefits and they Pay you $15/hr! (Now that I have updated and rewritten this post, I can’t find the info about what you’ll get paid BUT since it was $15/hr it should be that or higher hopefully). That’s pretty darn good money considering you can work in your pajamas if you’d like.
The company is called Gametime.
They built Gametime from the ground up to create mobile access to the best live events and the Gametime team is on a mission to connect people through incredible shared experiences. Gametime builds technology that gets people out into the real world to enjoy their favorite events at a moments notice.
What you’ll do/own:
- Provide incredible customer support and solve problems
- Multi-task across multiple tools or resources while being engaged with customers
- Effectively adapt communication and style to match the needs of the customer
- Proactively identify ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by recommending changes and improvements through Gametime Voice of the Customer processes
More About You:
- You have access to reliable High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabits upload), a quiet distraction-free home office workspace, ergonomic chair and a desk
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to support Gametime users and customers
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work well in an evolving environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 6am-9pm PST (weekends and some holidays may be required)
What they offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA and pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
If you’re interested just click on their name below to check them out and apply.
PRO TIP: They have other remote jobs as well. →Here is the link.← Just scroll down to Open Positions and click on the “All Offices” drop down menu and choose “Remote”.
To your success!
You may also like: